Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pre-Game Warm Up


Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Colorado Thunderbirds U-15 Team get ready to take on Regis Varsity Hockey Team at Big Bear Arena.

The most important part of the game is "preparation". Who better to get the team ready than the "parents". I mean, this is where it all began... isn't it.

Leading the way for T-Bird U-15 Hockey clan is Hockey Dad,  Rob Petersen.

"Yeah.. I know how this game is played... I really hope they listen to me this time."
"You do it like this!"
Hockey dads, "Russ Cagnoni and Mark Gardunio" are eager follow Rob's lead. You can see it in their eyes.

Meanwhile...
The team's cutest little rink-rat "Brooke Dodero" is eager to cheer on her big brother C.J. and his teammates...adorable! (Yeah, I know I'm cute.)
Russ Cagnoni is trying hard to contain his excitement... "Isn't hockey great?!!" 
 
Head Coach John Seymour takes a brief stroll around the rink's lobby before the game in case any reporters need any last minute interviews.

Parents, coaches and siblings... all are a part of the makings of a great hockey team.








No comments:

Post a Comment