Friday, October 19, 2012

Keep Fighting!

“The man who has no imagination has no wings.”

Muhammad Ali

www.flickr.com/photos/canadianblog/4493208511/
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”

Michael Jordan


“The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.”

Babe Ruth

lumenmundi.com

“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.”

Tommy Lasorda


and most importantly:

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”

Wayne Gretzky

via:http://teachingrocks.ca, google images

No comments:

Post a Comment